CLS International Marketing Pte Ltd (Reg No. 200203954M) undertakes the management of Being WOMAN.
- Part A: Personal Data Protection Policy
By continuing to use CLS International Marketing Pte Ltd’s services, you signify that you have read, acknowledged and agreed to be bound by the above Privacy Policies. Please be informed that CLS International Marketing Pte Ltd may update these policies from time to time, and we encourage you to check on the above policies on any updates regularly.
Part A: Personal Data Protection Policy
These terms are incorporated in this Personal Data Protection Policy is to inform you of how CLS International Marketing Pte Ltd manages your Personal Data which is subject to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”)
1. The Consent Obligation of Collection, Usage and Disclosure of Personal Data
By interacting with us, submitting your Personal Data to us, or signing up for any Products and Services offered by us, you have agreed and give your consent to CLS International Marketing Pte Ltd for collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Data.
If you have provided us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you have represented to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
2. Personal Data
Examples of such Personal Data information you may provide to us include your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address, and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
3. Collection of Personal Data
We will collect the above personal data information in the following ways.
- when you submit your particulars to participate in various activities on our website and at our digital online platforms;
- when you submit your particulars to join our membership;
- when you write to us on any customer-care / marketing matters / membership matters via email and post mail;
- when you interact and speak to any of our customer service officers and employees on any customer-care / marketing matters / membership matters via telephone calls;
- when you submit your particulars to attend our events;
- when you respond to our promotions, initiatives, activities or to any request for additional Personal Data;
- when you are contacted by, and respond to our marketing representatives and customer service officers;
4. Purposes For Which We Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected, used and/or disclosed for the following purposes.
- to provide products and services to you;
- to process your payments;
- to verify eligibility of promotions with accompanying abiding terms and conditions;
- to carry out marketing campaigns, promotions, contest , lucky draws, events, digital online activities;
- to carry our market research and market survey to facilitate better customer service;
- to respond and deal with enquiries, complaints and other customer-care matters;
- to send you information on our brands, products, services, special offers, exclusive invitations as well as seasonal and membership updates;
- for any other purposes reasonably necessary, ancillary or related to the above purposes of which we have obtained your consent;
- for monitoring and evaluating marketing campaigns and sales data.
Please note that your Personal Data is authorised by CLS International Marketing Pte Ltd to use, store, disclose and transfer, as the company’s management may consider necessary, your Personal Data information and details to all such persons, including but is not limited to its employees, affiliates, agents or partners of the company and its group of companies for any and all purposes in connection with such services/ and or for the purposes of promoting, improving and furthering the provision of the Company’s products and services to you.
We will ensure that all such parties receiving your Personal Data are under duty of confidentiality to us with respect to the use, holding, retention, processing and / or transfer of your Personal Data and have the need to know to handle such Personal Data.
We do not sell your personally identifiable information to other third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent
5. Withdrawal of Consent & Access
You may withdraw your consent to our usage and disclose of your Personal Data, and withdraw your consent for specific forms of communication channels such as email, post mail, phone, sms/mms and phone at any time by writing to the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You may also update your personal data information by writing to the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com .
Please note that it will take 30 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) from the date of your written email for the above changes and amendments to be reflected in our system.
Please be informed that should we not receive your email on the above withdrawal, we will continue to send you information on our brands, products, services, special offers, exclusive invitations as well as seasonal and membership updates via the communication channels such as email, phone/sms/mms and post mail.
6. Accuracy of Personal Data
Please ensure that your submitted Personal Data is accurate and complete. Please be informed that you are obliged to notify us on any changes of your Personal Data. We will correct or complete your Personal Data as soon as reasonably practicable.
7. Retention of Personal Data
Please note that we will retain your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, the legal or business purposes of CLS International Marketing Pte Ltd, or as required by relevant laws.
8. Personal Data Security
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Website and you do so entirely at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, what we will do is to make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on the Website if a security breach occurs.
9. Contact Us
Should you need any further information, request and/or feedback regarding to your Personal Data, please feel free to contact us at
CLS International Marketing Pte Ltd
1 Kaki Bukit Ave 3
Tel: 6222 5279
For more information about the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, please visit www.pdpc.gov.sg
We recognise that visitors, users, members and others (collectively or individually "Users") who enter, use and/or visit this and our other websites (collectively, including all content available on or through our websites, to be collectively referred to as the "Website") value their privacy.
1. Cookies Information
When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies (which is a small text file) to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. We use these cookies to help learn more about your preferences and therefore make the most of your experience on our site. Our cookies may be used for holding login information and will expire when all instances of the browser are closed. Some features of our Website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
2. Log File and Clear GIFs InformationConsistent with standard Internet practices, our servers automatically tracks and records certain information in connection with your various activities on the Website or otherwise that are sent by your browser when you visit the Website. These server logs may include without limitation information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages and the date and time of your request.
3. Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
- We may allow third-party ad servers or ad networks to publish advertisements within our Website. These third-party ad servers or ad networks may use technology to send, directly to your browser, the advertisements and links that appear on the Website. They may thereby collect information including but without limitation via cookies or clear GIFS to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to personalise the advertising content you see.
4. Data Security
- We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Website and you do so entirely at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, what we will do is to make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice on the Website if a security breach occurs.
5. Special Note to International Users
Our Website is hosted in Singapore the use of the Website is governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
6. Merger, Acquisition, Sale, or Insolvency
- In the event that we are acquired by or merged with another entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
- In the event of our insolvency, reorganisation, receivership, winding-up or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
7. Contact Us
Should you need any further information, request and/or feedback regarding to the above policy, please feel free to contact us at
CLS International Marketing Pte Ltd
1 Kaki Bukit Ave 3
Tel: 6222 5279